Who we are
HAK Technology Hub is an IT Consultancy and Software Services Company.
Our website address is: https://www.haktechnologyhub.com.
- Users agree to access and use the website only for lawful purposes. Users are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations that may apply to the use of this website.
- Users shall not use the website to commit a criminal offence or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Users shall not use the website to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Users shall not post or transmit any discriminatory, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content.
- Users shall not use the website to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse”, or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the website or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the website.
- Users shall not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that they do not have a right to transmit under any law.
- Users shall not alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the website.
- Users shall not claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which they are not authorized to claim such a relationship or representation.
- Users shall not post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Users shall not post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another person.
- Users shall not collect or store personal information about others.
Changes to the website and terms
- HAK Technology Hub reserves the right to modify these terms and/or website at any time without notice.
- HAK Technology Hub shall not be liable to website users for any such modifications.
- The continued use of the website following any modification to the website and/or terms shall be deemed as users’ acceptance of such amendments.
Intellectual property rights
- The contents of the website are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered, registrable or unregistrable throughout the world). All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its contents (including without limitation the website design, text, graphic and all source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to HAK Technology Hub as permitted by law.
- None of the content on the website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of HAK Technology Hub. This excludes downloading, copying or printing pages of the website for non-commercial, personal reference, information and/or educational purposes.
- HAK Technology Hub may communicate with users by email or by posting notices on the website.
- Users acknowledge that HAK Technology Hub may send them promotional emails to inform them of website changes, services, or promotional activities.
External site links
Some links on this website lead to sites that are not operated, maintained or controlled by HAK Technology Hub. Any link to other sites is not an endorsement of such sites and is not intended to imply an association between HAK Technology Hub and the operators of the linked sites.
Some pages on the website may use “cookies” which are small text files that store user preferences. Some parts of the website may not work if users have refused to accept cookies.
Content submitted on the website
HAK Technology Hub reserves the right to monitor any content that users provide through the website but shall not be obligated to do so. Although HAK Technology Hub cannot monitor all postings on the website, HAK Technology Hub reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that violate these terms.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- Users understand that their use of the website, or any material available through the website, is at their own risk.
- Neither HAK Technology Hub nor its employees make any warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive, nor does HAK Technology Hub make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the users’ use of the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither HAK Technology Hub nor its employees will be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, which relate (directly or indirectly) to users’ use of the website.
- Users agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, HAK Technology Hub and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach of these terms by them.
- Users agree to reimburse HAK Technology Hub for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of their accounts by them or by any other personal obtaining access to the website, services or otherwise by using their designated usernames and passwords, whether or not they authorized such access.